Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YEAH YEAH YEAH~~

17.3.2010
TODAY GO OUT WITH PRIMARY SCHOOL'S FRIENDS
today 8.30am wake up jor~~
so early lurh~~
my eye wan close balik le lurh~~
but bo bian ,coz wan my dad fetch me~
then must early wake up bath first~~
then me do finish my things
my dad 10am start go his working place thr~~
then we reach my dad working place
wapiang~~door no yet open lurh~~
my,dad,bro and my dad's worker wait at thr~~
wah~~can say wait le 30min++ lurh~~
haiz...bo bian~~coz work ma~
then 11.30am++my dad bring me go eat first...
eat finish then giv my bro them the food then my dad fetch me go dp le~
NEXT
then i reach the dp saw my primary school's friends~
=.=all say me change many le ~~
then we go sing k and gai gai~~
After 6.40pm++ we wan go back le,then we go buy same necklace to wear~
only got 4 ppl buy~~
hehe~then we take bus together go sentral~
at bus so fun,intro many friends ~~haha
but they live so far,they live at negeri sembilan di pulau what what what la~~haha
then got 1 girl got get our fb ~
=.=so many boy lurh, only 1 girl
then boy all say my name so luan lurh~~
but today so happy la~~coz intro many new friends~~haha
now waiting they add me~~hope faster haha~
Hope we 1 group can go out together agn!!!
wakakakka~rmb ya!!!all today jst meet di new friends^^

No comments:

Post a Comment